Required Documents for Visa Application
- One duly completed Visa Application Form.
- Write Applicant Valid Contact Number on Visa Application Form.
- Two recent colored passport-size photos with white background (studio version).
- Passport validity not less than 7 months from travel date and must contain at least 3 continuous empty pages.
- Photocopy of passport, previous Malaysian visa (if any).
- Return Air ticket copy.
- Financial proof i.e. personal Bank Statement for the last 6 months accompanied by Bank Solvency Letter/Certificate or International credit card for those living outside of Bangladesh.
- Application Letter from the applicant stating the purpose of visit.
- Invitation/Reference letter from the sponsor or counterpart in Malaysia, if relevant.
- Other supporting documents:
Original Trade license Notarized Translated copy,visiting card,ID card (photocopy), marriage certificate (for first time applicant).
- Hotel Reservation copy.
- Ground Service itinerary.
Details of Payable Amount
- In case of receiving Bangladeshi passports, every person has to pay BDT 5400.00
- In case of other country passports, every person needs to query in the payment counter because different countries consist different VISA FEE.
- In every case, VISA processing fee (VLN FEE and OSC FEE) will remain unchangeable.
- Agency also has to pay the same amount for each Bangladeshi passport which is segmented as follows:
- VISA Fee : Tk. 600
- VLN Processing Fee : Tk. 2500
- OSC Processing Fee : Tk. 2300
- Total amount : Tk. 5400
- N.B: Fees are subject to revision from time to time.
- Payment Module: It should be "Pay order".
- "NO CASH PAYMENT IS ALLOWED".
- Visa fee Tk 600/- received after approval of Visa.
- No visa fee received against rejected passports.