Visa with reference (VDR) is issued by the High Commission of Malaysia to a non-citizen to enable visitor to enter Malaysia after the application is being referred and approved by the Immigration Department of Malaysia. It is required for students, expatriates, dependants, professionals etc. on a visit pass.
- Visit Pass (Temporary Employment)
- Employment Pass Category I, II, III
- Student Pass
- Visit Pass (Professional)
- Visit Pass (Social)
- Dependent Pass
- Employment Pass (Sarawak)
Required Documents for VDR
- VDR approval letter issued by the Immigration Department of Malaysia;
- Original Passport;
- Duly completed visa application form (Form IMM.47);
- Two (2) passport-sized photos; and
- Other documents as may be required (if any).